Drive the Technology
Drive your organization with AWS Developer Certification, learn to code and design scalable application with AWS components. Standout with your expertise on AWS services along with developing SaaS-based application and implementation. Then why wait to take a demo session Today!! Join
Instructor-led AWS Certified Developer – Associate live online classes.
|7th Feb.||Mon to Fri (4 Weeks)|
|Timings : 07:30 AM - 8:30 AM (IST)|
|16th Feb.||Sat & Sun (4 Weeks)|
|Timings : 02:30 PM - 4:00 PM (IST)|
|1st March||Mon to Fri (4 Weeks)|
|Timings : 07:30 AM - 8:30 AM (IST)|
What You'll gain
- AWS History So Far
- Setting Up An AWS Free Tier Account
- Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Security Token Service
- Active Directory Federation
- Web Identity Federation
- Setting up of EC2
- How to Launch EC2 instance
- How to use Putty (for Windows users)
- Security Groups
- Upgrading EBS Volume Types
- CLI – Using Credentials
- CLI – Using Roles
- S3 CLI & Regions
- Bash Scripting
- Install PHP and Composer
- Using the PHP SDK to access S3
- EC2 Instance Metadata
- Elastic Load Balancers
- SDKs Exam tips
- S3 and Creating An S3 Bucket Using The Console
- Create An S3 Website
- CORS Configuration
- Build A Serverless Webpage
- Serverless Approach
- S3 Version Control
- Cross Region Replication
- S3 Lifecycle Management & Glacier
- Cloud Front
- Create A CDN
- S3 – Security & Encryption
- Storage Gateway
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Databases Overview & Concepts
- Database Essentials
- Introduction To DynamoDB
- Creating A DynamoDB Table
- DynamoDB Indexes
- Scan vs Query API Call
- DynamoDB Provisioned Throughput
- Using Web Identity Providers To Connect To Authenticate To DynamoDB
- Other Important Aspects Of DynamoDB
- Simple Queue Service (SQS)
- What Is SQS?
- Introduction to Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Creating An SNS Topic
- Introduction to Simple Workflow Service (SWF)
- Using of CloudFormation
- AWS Shared Responsibility
- Route53 & DNS
- DNS 101
- Registering A Domain Name
- Setting up of EC2 Instances
- Simple Routing Policy
- Weighted Routing Policies
- Latency Routing Policy
- Failover Routing Policies
- Geolocation Routing Policy
- Introduction to Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Building of Own Custom VPC
- Build A Custom VPC
- Network Address Translation (NAT)
- NACLs vs Security Groups
- Application Load Balancers & Custom VPCs
- VPC Flow Logs
- NAT’s vs Bastions
- VPC End Points
- VPC Clean Up
- Quiz 1
- Quiz 2
- Pre-final exam
- Final Exam
AWS Course Description
Our AWS Certified Developer is completely about AWS architecture and the core services like designing, developing, deploying, debugging and maintaining security for AWS-based applications. For that, you have to know how to code appropriately to use AWS software so as to access AWS applications within the business. By the end of this course, our mentors will make sure that you’ll have a working knowledge of applications that utilize key AWS services like databases, workflow services, storage services, notifications, and change management services.
There are many reasons to say.
1) Creating apps on AWS is considered as the most valuable IT skill.
2) AWS certified gets you a minimum average salary of $1,00,000.
3) AWS certified staff’s salary in IT is 27.5% higher than the non-certified.
And with us, we have the mentors who can train you in this process by explaining from the fundamentals to the developer services which include IAM, EC2, ELB, CLI, S3, SQS, SNS, SWS, SDK, Cloudwatch, Storage Gateway, Snowball, Lambda, DynamoDB, Route53, CloudFormation, Elastic Beanstalk and much more.
- It’s in the air, that the salaries for AWS Certified employees are $137,825.
- As per Forrester’s recent report, AWS market is predicted to make $236B by 2020 at a CAGR of 22% as the world is drastically moving towards cloud computing.
- Basic understanding of AWS core services and AWS architecture.
- Real-time experience in designing, developing, deploying, and maintaining AWS applications
- Understanding the working of AWS applications using AWS key services.
i.e. how they utilize AWS databases, notifications, workflow services, and services for storage and change management services
The course is about learning the AWS architecture and the core services like designing, developing, deploying, debugging and maintaining security for AWS-based applications. For that, you have to know how to code appropriately to use AWS software so as to access AWS applications within the business. With all this, you can be an AWS Certified Developer.
Anyone can. Anyone in the sense a fresher or a person with prior coding knowledge can.
Our mentors have designed the curriculum in such a way that for each topic there will be an assignment, and by the end of each topic, they will conduct a quiz just to ensure how clear you are with the topic. Because we at Asha24 believe in frequently cross-checking at every phase will give better and efficient results.
Yes, obviously you can. AWS Certified Developer is an entry/associate level certification which is done only by the fresher’s for which one requires prior coding knowledge.
- Minimum 4GB RAM, 8GB RAM (recommended).
- i3 and above processor.
- Windows 7/8/10 (32-bit or 64-bit).
- Minimum 1 Mb/s Internet speed.
Believe in yourself. If you come to us with a basic knowledge of cloud computing and coding the rest is our duty, we will train you in such a way that, you will clear the AWS Developer Certification exam in a single go.
RPA Developer Certification
Unlock your AWS Certified Developer – Associate Course Completion Certificate
You can join the online classroom and get comfortable, check out the training and clear all your doubt on the topic with Asha24 expert.
To maintain health communication within the participants and the trainer, we have a limited number of participants but join for the demo session will be highly advantages to the participant.
The instructor is a highly qualified industry expert with years of relevant IT experience.
Each of them has undergone a rigorous selection process and have been scrutinized on their subject before being awarded as Asha24’s Experts
You will be provided with the recorded class of that day.
We provide 2 modes of training, Self-Paced learning and Online Classroom training.
Self-Paced learning module includes Tool Plus Complete video course library Plus Documents
Online Classroom module includes the Live Instructor Interaction Plus Tool along Free Self-Paced materials
As our mentors are professionals from top notch companies, we with their help can take you to the door-step, from there on it solely depends upon your performance how you handle the situation. We on our side will groom you in such a way that you clear the interview without facing any obstacles only if:
- You successfully complete and do well in all the assignments and quizzes.
- If you score well in the mock interviews.
Asha24 is offering 24*7 support to resolve your issue. Maximum time to resolve your ticket is 24hrs.