The Ultimate Guide to RPA Blue Prism That Will Drive You Expert
- About BluePrism RPA
- Blue Prism Market & Salary compensation.
- Blue Prism Tool & Is it coding FREE???
- Blue Prism Certification & Cost
- Benefits & Applications
- Interview Question & Use Cases
About Blue Prism (RPA)
BluePrism Market & Salary Compensation
The above data is as per Google trends. It is very clear that Blue Prism has fair stability in the market but Uipath is trending in the market.
Now, let us quickly look at the salary stat as per Simplyhired com, on average RPA Blue Prism jobs are USD 73000.00 per year.
Salaries RPACourtesy by Simplyhired com
Blue Prism Tool & Is it coding FREE???
- Process Studio
- Object Studio
- Object Studio offers an additional stage which is not present in Process Studio
- Object Studio does not have the Main Page, but it has 2 default pages
- Pages are organized as a flat group instead of hierarchy like in the Process Studio
Blue Prism Certification & Cost
- AD01 Blue Prism Developer
- APD01 Blue Prism Professional Developer
- ASD01 Designing Blue Prism Process Solutions Designer
- ARA01 Blue Prism ROM Architect
- ATA01 Designing a Blue Prism (Version 5.0) Environment Technical Architect
- ATA02 Designing a Blue Prism (Version 6.0) Environment Technical Architect
- AIE01 Installing and Configuring a Blue Prism (Version 5.0) Environment (EN) Installation Engineer
- AIE02 Installing and Configuring a Blue Prism (Version 6.0) Environment (EN) Installation Engineer
From where to apply for the Blue Prism certification and what is the cost?
You can directly apply from Pearson Vue (https://home.pearsonvue.com/blueprism) and get your portal ID to go to the Blue Prism portal (https://portal.blueprism.com).
Benefits & Applications
Benefits of RPA Blue Prism
- Better customer care
- Ensuring compliance and consistency in their standards
- Allowing processes to be completed much more rapidly
- Provide a scalable approach to the process,
- The digital workforce works 24*7 without a break.
- Creating cost savings for manual and repetitive tasks.
Application of RPA
- Customer services: RPA can automate manual repetitive tasks, like verifying e-signatures, uploading scanned documents and verifying information.
- Accounting: Creating reports, bill, invoices for general accounting
- Financial services: Organization involved in foreign exchange payments, automating account opening and closing, are heavily dependent on manual task hence uses RPA
- Human resources: RPA Blue Prism can help HR activities, including onboarding and offboarding, updating employee information and timesheet submission processes.
Interview Question & Use Cases
- Improve customer service by improving the speed and accuracy.
- Save salaries in the first 12 months.
- 10 processes identified and automated within 12 months
- The audit conducted in 1 minute with automation versus 6-7 hours manually.
- Rapid ROI – individual projects paid for in less than 3 months.
- Improved levels of customer service.
- Significate improvements in speed.
We have placed Top 50+ interview questions we faced in Blue Prism Interview Blog.
- EY Building a better working work.
- So the real question isn’t “What is Blue Prism?”… it’s whether or not RPA is your career path.
Latest Blue Prism v6.4
Blue Prism is advancing the potential of our Digital Workforce by introducing Six Intelligent Automation Skills that deliver meaningful AI capabilities.
Features and Benefits
Blue Prism version 6.4 truly democratizes AI and emerging technology capabilities across the enterprise.
The features available with v6.4 enable an intelligent, connected and easy-to-control Digital Workforce, endowed with Intelligent Automation Skills to drive real growth in today’s automated markets:
Skills – A new functionality within Blue Prism that allows users to import and easily use packaged Web APIs.
The Digital Exchange – is an extension of the Blue Prism platform that brings together an ecosystem of best-in-breed AI technologies from companies you know and trust – it’s where you make your Digital Workforce smarter.
Web API – provides a GUI for configuring AI solutions from our technology ecosystem partners by enabling the 3rd party connections to be configured to Visual Business Objects (VBOs).
Firefox browser plug-in – native support for automating web pages and applications in Firefox is provided within Blue Prism v6.4 through the use of a Blue Prism Firefox extension.
About Blue Prism
Blue Prism Certification
Everything About Blue Prism Tool
Blue Prism Interview Questions