Drive the Technology
Drive your organization with faster, efficient and accurate result. Now automate the manual process with simple, robotic automation software helping gain better performance at low cost. Enroll yourself for the demo today!!
Instructor-led Robotic Process Automation using OpenSpan live online classes.
|22nd March||Mon to Fri (4 Weeks)|
|Timings : 07:30 AM - 8:30 AM (IST)|
|26th April||Mon to Fri (4 Weeks)|
|Timings : 07:30 PM - 10:00 PM (IST)|
|5th April||Sat & Sun (4 Weeks)|
|Timings : 06:30 AM - 7:30 AM (IST)|
What You'll gain
- Windows Integration
- Interaction Framework
- Web Integration
- Project Deployment
- Diagnostics and Debugging
- Getting Started with Open Span Studio
- Recommended Practices for Solution Building
- Developing Open Span Solutions and Projects
- Defining Windows Adapter Design Properties
- Working with the Windows Adapter
- Recommended Practices in Solution Development
- Working with Open Span Automation
- Working with MDI Child Windows
- Working with Interaction Framework
- Working with Activities and Active MDI Windows
- Defining Web Adapter Properties, Events, and Methods
- Using the Web Adapter
- Interrogating a Web Application
- Working with Web Adapter Match Rules
- Automating the Training Web Site
- Using the Agile Desktop Framework
- Building Project Files
- Deploying Open Span Solutions
- Using Configuration Project Items
- Using Open Span Management Console
- Debugging Open Span Projects
- Using Studio’s Diagnostics Publishers
- Handling Errors
RPA Course Description
As such, there is no prerequisite. The tool is a simple drag and drop with a set of blocks in the automation process.
But to master the course, you must have a basic understanding of flowchart and logical understanding of the project.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is automating processes across multiple business application. It can be intelligently be trained to analyze large amounts of data from software processes and translate them to trigger for new actions, responses, and communication with other systems.
RPA is described as a software development toolkit that allows engineers to quickly create software robots (knows as ‘Bots’) to automate rules-driven business processes.
At the core, an RPA system imitates human interventions that interact with internal IT systems. It is a non-invasive application that requires minimum integration with the existing IT setup while delivering productivity by replacing human effort to complete the task.
RPA Developer Certification
Unlock your OpenSpan Course Completion Certificate
You can join the online classroom and get comfortable, check out the training and clear all your doubt on the topic with Asha24 expert.
To maintain health communication within the participants and the trainer, we have a limited number of participants but join for the demo session will be highly advantages to the participant.
The instructor is a highly qualified industry expert with years of relevant IT experience.
Each of them has undergone a rigorous selection process and have been scrutinized on their subject before being awarded as Asha24’s Experts
You will be provided with the recorded class of that day.
We provide 2 modes of training, Self-Paced learning and Online Classroom training.
Self-Paced learning module includes Tool Plus Complete video course library Plus Documents
Online Classroom module includes the Live Instructor Interaction Plus Tool along Free Self-Paced materials
Asha24 is offering 24*7 support to resolve your issue. Maximum time to resolve your ticket is 24hrs.