Drive the Technology
Project Management Professional (PMP) is one of the most reputed and recognized professional certification, offered by the Project Management Institute (PMI). Master the project management methodology and drive your organization with to its full potential.
Instructor-led Project Management Certification live online classes.
|Timings : 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM (IST)|
|10th Oct||Sat to Sun|
|Timings : 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM (IST)|
|Timings : 7:00 AM - 8:00 AM (IST)|
What You'll gain
- What is PMP & PMI?
- Pre-requisite for PMP Exam
- About the PMP Exam
- PMP Exam Syllabus
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- The Triple Constraints
- Stakeholder Management
- Organization Structure
- Project Life Cycle vs. Product Life Cycle
- Role of Project Manager
- Project Manager Competences
- Leadership & Leadership’s Sphere of Influence
- Integration by the Project Manager
- Overview of Project Integration Management
- Project Integration Management Knowledge Areas
- Direct & Manage Project Work
- Monitor and Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project or Phase
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Create Work Breakdown Structure
- Validate Scope
- Control Scope
- Plan Schedule Management
- Project Schedule Gantt Charts & Network Diagrams
- Schedule Network Analysis Techniques
- Process Cost Management Processes
- Earned Value Management
- Control Costs
- Plan Quality Management
- Quality Tools
- Control Quality
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Acquire Resource
- Develop Team
- Manage Team
- Control Resources
- Plan Communication Management
- Manage Communication
- Monitor Communication
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Implement Risk Responses
- Monitor Risks
- Plan Procurement Management
- Conduct Procurements
- Control Procurements
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement
- Monitor Stakeholder Engagement
Project Management Course Description
This online virtual training will provide you the required 35 Contact Hours of Formal Project Management Education
- Project Management Experience (either of the below)
- A four-year degree (bachelor’s or the global equivalent) and minimum 4,500 hours of experience leading and directing projects
- A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) and minimum 7,500 hours of experience leading and directing projects
The Project Management Institute®’s (PMI’s)® Project Management Professional (PMP)®credential is the most regarded industry-recognized certification for project managers. Globally recognized and demanded, the PMP® demonstrates to employers that you have the competence to lead and direct project teams and will maximize your earning potential.
the PMP® is truly global, you can find PMPs leading projects in every country and, unlike other certification. As a PMP, you can work in virtually any industry, with any methodology and in any location.
The PMP can also provide a significant advantage when it comes to salary and earning potential. Among survey respondents to PMI’s Earning Power Salary Survey, those with a PMP certification garner a higher salary (20% higher on average) than those without a PMP certification.
Edureka’s PMP® Exam Prep course will help you earn 35 PDUs/Contact Hours by completing the entire course. The goal of this course is to empower the current and future Project Managers to manage the project more efficiently and effectively throughout the Project Management Life Cycle.
This course is taught by PMP® Certified Trainers, who have years of experience in training. These instructors have been practicing Project and Program Management with some of the top organizations across industries. They leverage their rich, hands-on industry experience to help participants understand the practical application of all the 10 knowledge areas covered in ‘The PMBOK® Guide’ (A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge) – Sixth Edition.
Asha24 PMP® certification exam training course objectives are:
- Gain knowledge about Project Management Institute, Inc. (PMI)® best practices and standards of Project Management
- Obtain 35 contact hours upon completion of this course, which is required to take the exam
- Prepare further to succeed in the Project Management Professional (PMP)® certification exam
- Understand where projects fit within an Organization and its strategy
- Focus on project benefits in addition to the traditional focus on project outputs
- Recognize and recall formal Project Management terms and practices used in the industry globally
- Apply formal tools and techniques to initiate, plan, execute, monitor, control & close a project
- Apply knowledge management techniques in a project
- Understand the internal and external factors that influences the projects such organization structures, process assets and enterprise environmental factors
- Understand Project Manager’s skills and competencies
- Analyze and integrate various areas of project management like scope, schedule, cost, quality, human resources, communications, risk, procurement & stakeholders
- Apply the concepts and processes of Project Integration Management
- Gain the ability to apply Agile considerations in real projects, in all the project knowledge areas
PMI® & PMP® are registered marks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
PMP® Certification is useful for anyone who has Project Management experience and desires a globally recognized credential that will lead to professional career growth and recognition
Unlock your Project Management Professional (PMP) Completion Certificate
You can join the online classroom and get comfortable, check out the training and clear all your doubt on the topic with Asha24 expert.
To maintain health communication within the participants and the trainer, we have a limited number of participants but join for the demo session will be highly advantages to the participant.
The instructor is a highly qualified industry expert with years of relevant IT experience.
Each of them has undergone a rigorous selection process and have been scrutinized on their subject before being awarded as Asha24’s Experts
You will be provided with the recorded class of that day.
We provide 2 modes of training, Self-Paced learning and Online Classroom training.
Self-Paced learning module includes Tool Plus Complete video course library Plus Documents
Online Classroom module includes the Live Instructor Interaction Plus Tool along Free Self-Paced materials
Asha24 is offering 24*7 support to resolve your issue. Maximum time to resolve your ticket is 24hrs.